Monday 9 June 2014

Kinetic Typography



In my kinetic typography I tried to make it as good as I could but with my experience with Adobe Flash I wasn’t able to succeed in making the best typography.
I tried to follow the basics of animation and I have only managed to accomplish a few of them. I have had a lot of trouble editing the audio even though it might seem quite easy to some people.
My typography is not really good compared to the rest of the class and I believe that it might also be a little shorter than the rest of the class but I have tried. The sound was a huge pain for me especially when you have barley any skills at using adobe. I did such a horrible job with sound cropping that the finished video is very quite I also have an incredible amount of unnecessary frames in my video I am very disappointed with my kinetic typography.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment