Monday 16 June 2014

Video Portrait and reflection


For my video portrait I attempted to show you my personality for 1 minute long. My video consists of me when I have some free time on my hands and what I do during that free time. I like to play lots of video games and I think that drawing Is also fun. When I am playing Minecraft on the computer I was trying to create the image of what I do when I'm supposed to be working or when I'm free.

When I die by the wrath of the creeper on the video game I want to show you my stupid reaction that I get when I die on almost any video game and the stupidity of my mistake for not fightng back or fleeing such creatures. After I show you myself rage quitting from the game "A.K.A" turning off the video game in anger I leave the room to go and draw. When you see me taking my time trying to draw something nice and then have the drawing turn into something violent and cartoony I try to show you how I take my time and effort to draw some of the most simplest things and I try to show you my feelings that I put into my drawings by showing you the speed and force that I apply to the drawings.


When I am shooting lighting out of my mouth I am trying to show you how I like to act silly sometimes with  my imagination and how much fun I am having while doing it. It also shows that I don't always care what people think about me and that I am always in a crazy mood on the inside and outside sometimes.

When I finish the video off with myself saying it's all ogre that is a reference to a fictional character named Shrek and a video on youtube that is popular but disturbing and I do not recommend watching if   you get easily scared and you don't want nightmares tonight.

My video portrait is a reflection of my personality an, shoot lighting out of my mouth and I like to think about Shrek.

No comments:

Post a Comment